Depressed? Anxious? Angry? Been told you have ADD or ADHD? Don’t want to take medications but are having difficulty coping?
Perhaps you’re coping sufficiently but want to develop the necessary skills to more effectively regulate your emotions and improve your lives and relationships?
Perhaps you’re taking medications and want to stop, but are afraid you’ll decompensate and relapse if you try to stop them without having tools to regulate your emotions, anxieties and impulses?
Perhaps, appreciating the power of the mind to have a positive influence on the immune system, disease states, and chronic pain, you want to develop cognitive techniques that will maximize your health, vitality and longevity?
The Wellness Forum’s
Emotional Wellness 101
You will learn tools to take control of your life. You will learn how to regulate your emotions, manage your anxieties, control your impulses, effectively communicate with others, effectively manage your stress, and effectively navigate your life by eliminating self-sabotaging behaviors that have gotten in the way of your happiness, physical well-being and material success.
The Emotional Wellness 101 program is available only to Wellness Forum members and Wellness 101 is a pre-requisite. A strong and healthy body and mind go hand in hand. Consequently, the first step in the Emotional Wellness 101 program is to join the Wellness Forum if you haven’t already done so.
The Emotional Wellness 101 program consists of 40 hours of instruction, group therapy, and support offered over a 32 week period of time, and is divided into five phases:
- Self-Assessment – You will get a very solid understanding of your psychological makeup, self-concepts, symptoms, vulnerabilities, risk factors, triggers and stressors. (two 1-hour calls per week for 2 weeks)
- Toolkit Training– You will learn Cognitive Therapy techniques, Positive Psychology principles, spiritual principles and techniques, communication skills and stress management tools, all designed to help you neutralize your emotional triggers so that you can stay at your emotional baseline and maximize all aspects of your lives. (two 1-hour calls per week for 6 weeks)
- Toolkit Application – You will apply your tools to the people and circumstances in your life and become effective at emotional self-regulation. (one 1-hour call per week for 4 weeks)
- Tapering of Medication/Support System - You will establish and develop a strong support system. You will very slowly and gradually taper your medication and then discontinue it (one 1-hour call per week for 12 weeks)
- Emotional Wellness Maintenance – You will continue to closely monitor your moods, anxieties and impulses. You will become confident in your capacity to use your toolkit and support group to help you maintain your emotional center and your joy. (one 1-hour call per week for eight weeks)
The program is administered by Dr. Walter E. Jacobson, M.D., a California licensed psychiatrist certified with the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology. Dr. Jacobson is a motivational speaker and author of the Amazon Best-Seller, Forgive to Win! – End Self-Sabotage, Create the Life You Want. Dr. Jacobson is experienced in helping people to achieve happiness, well-being and success without the use of medications, and believes that with the right tools and training, just about anyone can manifest a happy, satisfying life.
Two great options:
Emotional Wellness Plan A (not currently taking drugs for mental and emotional issues)
Only $475 (plus membership to The Wellness Forum)
Emotional Wellness Plan B (currently taking drugs for mental and emotional issues and want to discontinue them)
Only $995 (plus membership to The Wellness Forum
Payment plans are available.
Cost of this program is an average of only $25 per hour!!
Program begins Dec. 4, 2012. Enrollment is limited to the first 20 individuals for the first class series.
For more information or to enroll,
please contact The Wellness Forum 614 841-7700,
or email email@example.com
Tweet This Post Facebook This